- This event has passed.
Young Talents World Festival of Performing & Visual Arts 2019
April 13, 2019 @ 11:00 am
The Young Talents World Festival of Performing & Visual Arts 2019 is designed to discover, support, and promote outstanding young talented performers in a creative environment. Aspiring musicians, singers, and ensembles of many nationalities and countries will compete for awards. Classical as well as traditional instrument performers and singers will perform. This Festival is organized by the Global Music Partnership (GMP).
Group divisions include:
8 and under…….Children’s Division I
9-12………………..Children’s Division II
Up to 35………….Chamber Ensembles’ Division
Awards in Each Division are:
1st Prize Diploma Award and Gala Concert Performance
2nd Prize Diploma Award and Gala Concert Performance
3d Prize Diploma Award
Special Awards include:
- GMP Violin
- GMP Bows
- Performance opportunity at the Klassik Konstanz Chamber Music Festival in Germany.
- Performance opportunity at the Music Festival in Dubai (United Arab Emirates).
- Performance opportunity at the Music Festival in Venice, Italy.
- Performance opportunity and Master Classes at the Seoul International Music Camp Festival in South Korea.
- Performance opportunity in Carnegie Hall.
- Solo performance with the Capital Philharmonic of New Jersey.
- Solo performance with Gloria Youth Orchestra (age 13 and below)
In addition to an international competition, master classes, concerts, an exhibition of fine string instruments, and art works, this one-of-a-kind festival is designed to showcase a collaboration across performing and visual artists live. Furthermore, the Young Talents World Festival of Performing and Visual Arts 2019 serves as a platform that expands opportunities and important professional networking for its participants. The Festival will include an exposition of works by GMP featured artist Marcy Morris. We encourage music performers to submit their artworks as well, if available (selected artworks will be displayed along with professional artworks at the exhibition).
Exceptional performers and ensembles will be considered for further professional engagements through GMP’s international network in Europe, Asia, United Arab Emirates, and United States of America:.
Opening ceremonies begin 11 a.m. with the competitions and exhibition taking place from noon through 5 p.m. A gala concert including competition winners and chamber ensembles will take place from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Tickets may be purchased for the entire day (noon through 9 p.m.) or just for the gala concert, with discounted tickets for seniors and free admission for participants, their guardians, and children under 12. There is no Friend of the 1867 Sanctuary discount for this event.
The 1867 Sanctuary Arts and Culture Center is wheelchair-accessible through a wheelchair ramp through the gate on the left side of the building. All parking is across the street in the Ewing Presbyterian Church lots, including an inner ring across the street for disabled parking. Passengers may be dropped off at the curb directly in front of the main entrance; please use your hazard flashers when stopped there. Concert parking is recommended in the north lot (by the field closest to I-295). For your safety, please cross at the marked crosswalk and press the yellow button to activate flashers.
To Purchase Tickets
- $30 for Full Day General Admission (Includes Competition, Exhibition, and Gala Concert)
- $25 for Full Day Senior Citizen (Includes Competition, Exhibition, and Gala Concert)
- $20 for Gala Concert General Admission
- $15 for Gala Concert Senior Citizen
- FREE ADMISSION FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12
- Free admission for participants in the Festival and their guardians.
Tickets can be purchased online or reserved at the box office for payment by cash, check or credit card by calling 609-392-6409 or emailing email@example.com. Tickets may also be purchased at the door with cash, check, or credit card as space allows. (Sorry – we don’t mail tickets. Tickets will be held at the box office and a receipt will be emailed from PayPal if purchased online.)